We still have a few openings for innovative learning and some face to face spots in certain grade levels. Please apply for the current school year, 2020-2021, by clicking the application below.
The application for the 2021-2022 school year will be posted here 8:00 am on January 20th.
This is for anyone not currently enrolled at RLC AND for current 5th graders interested in the middle school program.
Please read the entire policy prior to filling out an application.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call the school at 352-385-4399.
If you desire a seat at Round Lake Charter, you must complete and submit the application.
If seats are available at your desired grade level, you will be notified.
If no seats are available, you will be notified and placed on a
waiting list for the appropriate grade level.
2021-2022 Application for Round Lake Charter (will be posted in January)
2021-2022 Spanish Application for Round Lake Charter (will be posted in January)
- Q: When will I find out if my child has been accepted? A: You will receive a phone call sometime after the application window closes if your child has been accepted. Calls may continue during the summer if spots become available.
- Q: If my child already attends Round Lake Charter, do I need to complete an online application? A: If you child is going into 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, or 5th grade, you DO NOT need to complete an online application but WILL need to complete an Intent to Return form that will go home with your child sometime in January or February.
- Q: Do I need to complete an application for my current Round Lake 5th grader hoping to attend Round Lake for middle school? A: YES. Even if your child attends Round Lake for elementary school, you MUST complete an online application before the deadline (3:00 pm) to have your child entered in the lottery process for the 2021-2022 school year. If your child attends Round Lake currently for 6th or 7th grade, you will just complete an Intent to Return Form that will be given to your child sometime in January or February.
- Q: Do I fill out this application for my child interested in attending VPK at Round Lake? A: No. The VPK process is different. Please see below.
VPK Application Process
VPK enrollment date will be announced in January!
- VPK Voucher - obtained at: ELCLC.ORG - 352-435-0566
- Proof of Residence- copy of current electric bill, cable bill, telephone or mortgage/lease
- Physical (no more than 1 year old as of 8/10/20)
- Birth Certificate
- $85.00 registration fee - Check or money order made out to Round Lake Charter
ALL school paperwork must be completed. We will ONLY take COMPLETE applications and it is first come first served.
Program runs from August to May and school hours are 8:15-2:55 M, T, Th, F and 8:15-1:55 on W. $85.00 each week for the afternoon enrichment program.